Chuwi Vi10 Plus tablet includes Windows 10 and Android for an incredibly low price
A few months back, we took a look at the Chuwi Hi12, a low-cost tablet that we compared to the Surface Pro 4 and iPad Pro. Now the company has released a slightly smaller -- and even cheaper -- model, the Chuwi Vi10 Plus.
With a 10.8-inch screen, the Chuwi Vi10 Plus is available in two variations. The first model comes with Android-based Remix OS 2.0 installed, while the second is a dual boot unit that has both Windows 10 and Remix OS 2.0 installed.
For now, Chuwi only has the single-OS version of the Vi10 Plus, priced at a very reasonable $169. The dual-OS model is due very soon -- although there's no confirmed date as yet -- and this is priced slightly higher at $239.
Here's a rundown of the specs:
- Display: 10.8 inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1280
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Screen brightness: 450 nits
- CPU: Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen8
- RAM: 2GB (Remix OS model) / 4GB (Remix OS/Windows model)
- Storage: 32GB (Remix OS model) / 64GB (Remix OS/Windows model)
- Battery: 8400mAh Li-polymer battery, supporting 5V/3A quick charging
- Cameras: 2MP/2MP dual cameras
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 Type-C port
- Dimensions: 276.4 x 184.8 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 686.5g
In terms of accessories, there is an optional detachable magnetic docking keyboard which is sold separately, as is the Chuwi HiPen H2 stylus. Pricing is yet to be confirmed.