Get 'Linux Networking Cookbook' ($17 value) FREE for a limited time
Move beyond the basics of how a Linux machine works and gain a better understanding of Linux networks and their configuration.
The Linux Networking Cookbook is a hands-on solution guide to building, maintaining, and securing a network using Linux.
What you will learn:
- Route an IPv6 netblock to your local network
- Modify your named instance to support setting hostnames for your IPv6 addresses
- Use SSH for remote console access
- Configure NGINX with TLS
- Secure XMPP with TLS
- Leverage iptables6 to firewall your IPv6 traffic
- Configure Samba as an Active Directory compatible directory service
Linux Networking Cookbook usually retails for $17, but BetaNews readers can get it entirely free for a limited time.
All you have to do to get your copy for free is go here, enter the required details, and click the Download Now button.
The offer expires on October 3, so act fast.