Get 'Preventing Digital Extortion' ($25 value) FREE for a limited time
More and more cyber threats keep emerging every day, affecting organizations across the board, targeting the entire spectrum of the Internet. Digital or cyber-extortion has come across as the most serious of such threats as it seeks to profit from criminal activity, akin to blackmail.
Preventing Digital Extortion from Packt Publishing will teach you the art of preventing digital extortion and securing confidential data.
What You Will Learn:
- Delve into the various types, stages, and economics of digital extortion
- Understand the science behind different attacks
- Understand the gravity of and mechanics behind ransomware and prevent and mitigate data breaches and financial losses
- Use effective tools to defend against ransomware
- Analyze attacks, the money flow, and cyber insurance processes
- Learn the art of preventing digital extortion and securing confidential data
- Get an idea of the future of extortion tactics and how technological advances will affect their development
This ebook will help you become a pro at securing your data and preventing your organization from paying a hefty ransom.
Preventing Digital Extortion usually retails for $25, but BetaNews readers can get it entirely free for a limited time.
All you have to do to get your copy for free is go here, enter the required details, and click the Download Now button.
The offer expires on May 15, so act fast.