Get 'Mastering Linux Security and Hardening' ($23 value) FREE for a limited time
Mastering Linux Security and Hardening is a comprehensive guide to preventing your Linux system from getting compromised.
This book from Packt Publishing has extensive coverage of techniques that will help prevent attackers from breaching your system, by building a much more secure Linux environment.
This ebook will help you:
- Use various techniques to prevent intruders from accessing sensitive data
- Prevent intruders from planting malware, and detect whether malware has been planted
- Prevent insiders from accessing data that they aren’t authorized to access
- Do quick checks to see whether a computer is running network services that it doesn’t need to run
- Learn security techniques that are common to all Linux distros, and some that are distro-specific
By the end of this book, you will be confident in delivering a system that will be much harder to compromise.
Mastering Linux Security and Hardening usually retails for $23, but BetaNews readers can get it entirely free for a limited time.
All you have to do to get your copy for free is go here, enter the required details, and click the Download Now button.
The offer expires on February 19, so act fast.