Windows 10 Anniversary Update Preview gets another patch -- Build 14393.5 now available
The latest cumulative update (KB3176927) is available for both PC and Mobile, and bumps the Fast ring build up to 14393.5. As you would expect, this patch fixes a fair few problems, including some notable ones.
This is what’s fixed according to the update announcement in the Feedback Hub:
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.