Get 'Windows 10: All-In-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition' ($19 value) FREE for a limited time
Windows 10: All-In-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition includes all the guidance you need to make the most of this latest update of Windows.
This freshly updated resource cuts through the jargon and covers everything you need to know. It shows you how to set up multiple user accounts, create a Homegroup for easy sharing between devices, backup your files, troubleshoot common problems, and much more.
- Get 'Windows 10 for Enterprise Administrators' ($36 value) FREE for a limited time
- Get 'Kali Linux 2 -- Assuring Security by Penetration Testing, 3rd Edition' ($22 value) FREE for a limited time
- Covers all the new features and latest enhancements to Windows 10
- Makes upgrading to the latest version easier than ever
- Lets you work with apps like a pro
- Includes tons of tips on protecting your computer, data, privacy, and identity
Whether you use Windows 10 for business, fun and games, or staying in touch with family and friends, Windows 10: All-In-One For Dummies makes it easy.
Windows 10: All-In-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition, by Woody Leonhard, usually retails for $19, but BetaNews readers can get it entirely free for a limited time.
All you have to do to get your copy for free is go here, enter the required details, and click the Download Now button.
The offer expires on December 19, so act fast.