Cortana Show Me app guides you through Windows 10's settings
If you’re not sure how to do something with Windows 10, there are plenty of guides to be found on the web.
Today, however, Microsoft is launching a new app called Cortana Show Me which is designed to guide you through Windows 10 settings.
This early version lets you launch guides directly from the app homepage, but voice entry points will be added later.
The app is currently available in English (US and UK) and in German.
There are 15 areas covered so far, but more will be added soon. The guides included are:
- Update Windows
- Check if an app is installed
- Uninstall an app
- Change your desktop background
- Use Airplane Mode
- Change your display brightness
- Add nearby printers or scanners
- Change your default programs
- Change your screen resolution
- Turn off Windows Defender Security Center
- Run a security scan
- Change Wi-Fi settings
- Change your power settings
- Discover Bluetooth devices
- Check your version of Windows
You can download Cortana Show Me from here.