Microsoft releases Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Build 17133 to the Fast ring
We're edging ever closer to the release of the Windows 10 Spring Creators Update, due out next month. It's believed we're at the RTM phase now, but Microsoft will still be issuing updates to Insiders.
Today, Build 17133 arrives for those on the Fast ring, and just like in Build 17128, which came out late last week, it’s missing the watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop. Always a sign that we’re nearly ready for the final release.
- Cortana Show Me app guides you through Windows 10's settings
- Microsoft admits Windows 10 didn't overtake Windows 7 when it originally claimed
As you’d expect, there’s nothing too exciting in this build. General changes, improvements, and fixes include:
- Fixed an issue resulting in certain devices with BitLocker enabled unexpectedly booting into BitLocker recovery in recent flights.
- Fixed an issue resulting in not being able to change the display resolution when there were 4 or more monitors connected, due to the confirmation prompt hanging when you selected "Keep changes."
- Fixed an issue where clicking suggested search terms when typing in the Microsoft Edge URL bar didn’t do anything.
There are currently no major known issues for this build.