Microsoft releases Windows 10 20H1 (2004) Build 19041.1 to the Fast and Slow rings
Build 19041.1 is rolling out to Insiders on the Fast and Slow rings and includes a number of changes and improvements.
Fixes in this build are:
- The watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This doesn’t mean Microsoft is done…
- Fixed an issue resulting in an increased number of Insiders experiencing rollbacks (error code 0xc1900101) when upgrading to recent builds.
- Fixed an issue from recent builds that could result in a crash when trying to log into a secondary account on your device.
- Fixed an issue when using the Japanese IME in certain Office apps that could result in the candidate window not appearing when using reconversion.
- Fixed an issue that could result in win32 apps experiencing an unexpected increase in CPU usage if left idle after having opened the Common File Dialog.
Known issues are:
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview builds and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. To safeguard Insiders who might have these versions installed on their PC, Microsoft has applied a compatibility hold on these devices from being offered affected builds of Windows Insider Preview. See this article for details.
- Microsoft is looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- Microsoft is looking into reports of certain external USB 3.0 drives not responding with Start Code 10 after they’re attached.
- Microsoft is looking into reports of the Optimize Drives Control Panel incorrectly reporting that optimization has never run on some devices.