Get 'Practical DevOps' ($23 value) FREE for a limited time
Harness the power of DevOps to boost your skill set and make your IT organization perform better.
DevOps is a practical field that focuses on delivering business value as efficiently as possible.
What you will learn:
- Appreciate the merits of DevOps and continuous delivery and see how DevOps supports the agile process
- Understand how all the systems fit together to form a larger whole
- Set up and familiarize yourself with all the tools you need to be efficient with DevOps
- Design an application that is suitable for continuous deployment systems with Devops in mind
- Store and manage your code effectively using different options such as Git, Gerrit, and Gitlab
- Configure a job to build a sample CRUD application
- Test the code using automated regression testing with Jenkins Selenium
- Deploy your code using tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Palletops, Chef, and Vagrant
- Monitor the health of your code with Nagios, Munin, and Graphite
- Explore the workings of Trac -- a tool used for issue tracking
Practical DevOps usually retails for $23, but BetaNews readers can get it entirely free for a limited time.
All you have to do to get your copy for free is go here, enter the required details, and click the Download Now button.
The offer expires on October 31, so act fast.