Win a Neato Botvac D7 Connected Robot Vacuum from Wellbots #BetaNews20
Some people are worried about the prospects of robots taking over their jobs, but there are some tasks around the home that you would relish a robot doing for you -- such as vacuuming.
Robot vacuum cleaners are fantastic time-saving gadgets, and thanks to Wellbots you can win a Neato Botvac D7 Connected Robot Vacuum for your home as part of BetaNews' ongoing 20th birthday giveaway celebrations.
- #BetaNews20 Giveaway: Meural Canvas Wi-Fi enabled digital art frame from Wellbots
- #BetaNews20 Giveaway: Linksys WRT32XB AC3200 Xbox One wireless gaming router
- #BetaNews20 Giveaway: HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset for PC, Xbox, PS4, Switch, and mobile
The Neato Botvac D7 Connected comes with 5GHz Wi-Fi built-in and has an exclusive D-shape design, with CornerClever technology to help track down dirt in corners and along walls. The cleaner’s advanced spiral combo brush efficiently captures small particles, allergen, dust, and pet hair everywhere that dirt hides.
It uses a LaserSmart mapping and navigation system to scan and map multiple rooms to find the most efficient path, and lasers allow it to clean rooms in the dark! You can schedule cleans at a time and frequency that suit you, and even take over and control it manually if you wish.
To prevent the Botvac going where it shouldn’t, you can set up virtual no-go lines in the free app, and check to see where the robot has cleaned so far. The app is available for your smartphone, Apple Watch, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, and more.
A single charge will deliver around 120 mins of clean time, and the device supports auto-charging and resume.
The specs are as follows:
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Limited for the robot, 6 Month Limited for the battery
- DIMENSIONS: 12.5 x 13.2 x 3.9 in
- WEIGHT: 8 lbs
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-ion
- CHARGER VOLTAGE: 14.4 V
- MAXIMUM RUN TIME: 120 minutes
- SMART TECHNOLOGIES: CornerClever technology, LaserSmart mapping and navigation
- APP FEATURES: Virtual boundaries set up, cleaning monitoring, cleaning schedules, cleaning summary, Voice Control (Alexa, Google)
To take part in the giveaway, simply complete the entries below. You can enter multiple times by using all the entry methods. The winner must have a mailing address in the Contiguous United States. We will email the winner, so be sure to use a valid email address. You will have 48 hours to reply to our email -- failure to do so means you forfeit and we pick a new winner.
The competition ends on July 7.
While we are giving one of these fantastic robots away, you could ensure you get one for yourself by purchasing it here.