Watch Microsoft's Build 2018 keynote live, here
It’s that time of year again. Microsoft is kicking off its annual Build developer conference in Seattle today, May 7, starting with its opening keynote this morning (a second keynote is happening tomorrow).
Last year at Build Microsoft announced the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, new mixed reality headsets and controllers, and 'Project Emma', a wearable for Parkinson's disease sufferers. So what can we expect this year?
- How to rollback and uninstall the Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- How to upgrade your PC to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update now
- How to delay the Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- Six great hidden features in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- How to download the Windows 10 April 2018 Update and create your own installation USB flash drive or DVD
- Free up over 30GB of hard drive space by cleaning up after the Windows 10 April 2018 Update
While this year’s Build keynotes probably won’t have as much on offer for non-developers we should still get to see a glimpse of what Microsoft has in store for Windows 10 users going forward, including Sets and Cloud Clipboard.
We expect we’ll hear about Microsoft AI plans, and of course there will be plenty of focus on what Microsoft will be offering businesses.
You can tune into today’s Windows keynote here below.
It’s scheduled to start at 8.30am PT/11.30 am ET/4.30pm BST.
What are you hoping to see announced?