Forget buggy Windows 10, Windows 11 is the operating system we want
Windows 10 is a very good operating system, but the October 2018 Update has left a bad taste in many users' mouths. It caused a multitude of problems, got pulled, and even after it was made available again, new issues surfaced. The April 2018 Update rolled out to users at lightning speed, but the October 2018 Update has only been installed on about 3 percent of systems to date. Ouch.
Microsoft has said previously that Windows 10 will be the "last version of Windows", but is it time to rethink that idea and give users an operating system that goes up to 11? Take a look and make up your own mind.
- Windows 7 -- 2018 Edition is the Microsoft operating system you've been waiting for
- Would you swap Android or iOS for Windows XP Mobile -- 2018 Edition?
- You can now run Windows 95 on Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Would you swap Windows 10 for Windows 95 -- 2018 Edition?
- Windows XP 2018 Edition is the operating system Microsoft should be making
- Windows 10 -- 1990s edition is the retro operating system we want
- Forget Windows 10, it's Windows Vista -- 2018 Edition we want!
YouTuber Kamer Kaan Avdan, who has previously created concept videos for updated versions of Windows 95, Windows XP and Windows 7, among others, has released a brand new video showcasing his vision of Windows 11.
This "next generation of Windows" includes curved designs, a re-imagined Start menu (still with tiles though), smart animations and -- something that Windows 10 users can only dream of -- a truly consistent design.
There’s a redesigned Search UI, a new, much better dark mode, plus an alternative really dark mode, and adaptive cursors. You can pin tiles to the desktop too, which is a great idea.
With a nod to the past, Avdan’s Windows 11 also comes with a stylish Windows XP theme!
What do you think of this Windows 11 concept? Do you prefer it to Windows 10? Let me know in the comments below.